Ticket Office Information
- Dedmon Center gates open 1 hour prior to tip-off
- Ticket office, will call and player guest pass list open 1 hour prior to tip-off
- Call 540-831-RUTX (7889) | Monday – Friday | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (ET)
- Ticket Office (Game Day Sales): Upper Level Entrance & Riverside Entrance
- Will Call: Riverside Entrance
- Radford Student ID Check/Entrance: Riverside Entrance
- Player Guests Check-In: Riverside Entrance
- Visiting Team Will Call: Riverside Entrance
- Official/Unofficial Recruit Check-In: Riverside Entrance Ticket Office
- High School Coaches Check-In: Riverside Entrance Ticket Office
With a parking pass you will have a reserved parking spot located in the front part of Lot DC on the upper level of the Dedmon Center. Parking passes are only provided by The Highlander Club based on donor giving levels. Click here to view parking map details.
General Public Accessible (HANDICAP) Parking
Fans who need accessible parking assistance can find Handicap parking spaces located around University Drive near both the Upper Level and Riverside Entrances of the Dedmon Center. Click HERE to view parking map details.
General Public Parking
Parking for men's basketball fans without reserved parking passes will be available around University Drive, Lot Z on Riverside Entrance of Dedmon Center and in Lot CC. Spaces will be first-come, first-served. Click HERE to view parking map details.
Access to Dedmon Center
All general entrance gates will open 1 hour prior to tip-off. Fans are encouraged to enter the arena early to avoid long lines. Season ticket holders and fans purchasing tickets at the game may enter any gate at the arena. Fans picking up tickets at will call or player guest check-in must use the Riverside Entrance gate. All Radford students must present valid ID at the Riverside Entrance gate.
Once you have entered the Dedmon Center, you will not be permitted to exit the arena and re-enter using the same ticket. A new ticket must be purchased to re-enter the arena.
Ticket Office Location
The main ticket office is located in the lobby of the Dedmon Center on the Riverside Entrance. On basketball game days, there will be a temporary ticket booth located at the Upper Level Entrance for fans who already have their tickets and those purchasing tickets only. Both ticket offices will open 1 hour prior to tip-off. Will Call is located at the main ticket office.
All customers picking up tickets at Will Call must present a valid photo ID. Will Call tickets should be claimed by the individual who placed the order. Any exceptions to this policy must be arranged with the Radford Ticket Office in advance of the day of the event. The Will Call window is located at the main ticket office at the Riverside Entrance.
All pass list ticket pick up will be located on the Riverside Entrance of the Dedmon Center. Everyone on a pass list will need to present a photo ID and sign for their tickets. Pass list include:
- Radford Player Guest Pass List
- Radford Cheer & Dance Guest Pass List
- Visiting Team Player Guest List
- Official & Unofficial Recruit Check-In (Main Ticket Office)
- High School Coaches Check-In (Main Ticket Office)
For information on wheelchair accessible/disability seating, please call the Radford Ticket Office at 540-831-7889.
Lost Ticket Policy
If tickets are lost, stolen or misplaced, contact the Radford Ticket Office at 540-831-7889 prior to the day of the game. Re-issued tickets may only be claimed by the account holder upon showing valid photo ID. Ticket issues on game day will be handled at the main ticket office located at the Riverside Entrance.
All single game tickets ordered from the Radford University Ticket Office are non-refundable.
Who needs a ticket?
Children who are 2 years of age or under do not need a ticket. Anyone 3 years of age and older will need a ticket. Current Radford University students do not need a ticket but will need a valid student ID to enter.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed except for medical purposes
- No animals, except service animals
- No laser pointers
- No weapons
- No noise-making devices, drones, fireworks, tobacco products, smoking and smokeless tobacco
- No balls
- All flags or signs will be pre-authorized by Radford Athletics. Any authorized flags or signs can NOT be on a pole or hung in a fixed location at the arena.
All Radford Athletic facilities are tobacco free. Prohibited tobacco items from the Dedmon Center include but are not limited to: cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes, chewing/smokeless tobacco, snuff/snus, pipes & water pipes.
No alcohol will be allowed in general concourse or seating areas. No outside alcohol, beverage or food may be brought into the arena.
Radford University game management and University Police Department personnel reserves the right to remove any fans that disobey any arena policies or present a safety risk.
Permanent restroom facilities are located throughout the arena.